First things first. Happy 2012!
In honor of the introduction of our 3rd Core Course – The Learning Action Plan – today’s mission is all about planning your personal development for this year.
Identify one thing you want to learn this year. It might already be a resolution, or just a thought in the back of your mind. Write it down and spend 30 minutes researching ways to move the needle on that learning objective.
- Identify an on-line course
- Sign up for a live course – continuing education, a seminar, a workshop
- Find a book – buy it or go get it at the library
- Ask around in your network for ideas
- Find a mentor/accountability buddy to keep you moving