Looking to scale up your business development efforts and generate new opportunities?
Then join Sara Grace on the Social Capitalist, August 23 at 12ET, as business development expert Andy Ellwood generously opens the book on his stories, strategies, and wealth of hard-earned advice.
Drawing on his popular Forbes blog, Andy will take questions and cover topics both tactical and strategic:
- Why checking your cell phone at dinner is bad for business
- How to make the perfect email introduction
- The only three people you need to know at a party
- How to host a happy hour that’s worth quadruple the bar tab
- The key to balancing hustle with flow so that your interactions are both meaningful and productive Continue reading