Looking to scale up your business development efforts and generate new opportunities?
Then join Sara Grace on the Social Capitalist, August 23 at 12ET, as business development expert Andy Ellwood generously opens the book on his stories, strategies, and wealth of hard-earned advice.
Drawing on his popular Forbes blog, Andy will take questions and cover topics both tactical and strategic:
- Why checking your cell phone at dinner is bad for business
- How to make the perfect email introduction
- The only three people you need to know at a party
- How to host a happy hour that’s worth quadruple the bar tab
- The key to balancing hustle with flow so that your interactions are both meaningful and productive
Andy comes to us from the trenches: From cold calling the 1 percent as a salesman for Marquis Jet, to forging smart strategic partnerships as VP of business development at Gowalla until its acquisition by a little company called Facebook, Andy creates relationships that change lives and businesses. Today he is the Chief Strategy Officer at the creative studio Goodpenny and has recently joined NYU as an adjunct professor, teaching a course on biz dev, branding, and partnerships for startups.
Don’t miss this call! It’s the perfect 45-minute social tune-up to prepare for the September hustle.
Once again, click here to register – those who do will receive the call transcript and recording after the call.
Feel free to use the comments here to suggest questions upfront – I’d love to hear what you’d like to get out of this call.