Join us LIVE on the Social Capitalist, July 26 at 12 PM ET, as we interview Jeffrey Hayzlett, the bestselling author, marketing expert, and international business celebrity who has made appearances on Celebrity Apprentice, MSNBC, and Fox Business.
This webinar is a must for anyone who needs to market and sell their unique expertise to survive and thrive. These are skills necessary not just for sales, but in any client interaction where it’s up to you to drive a course of action for mutual success.
Jeffrey will share the mindsets and skills he’s used to forge a reputation as a bold personality and fearless change agent. He’s written two books on the subject,The Mirror Effect and this year’s Running the Gauntlet: Essential Business Lessons to Lead, Drive Change, and Grow Profits. Both include tales from the trenches: As the former CMO of Kodak, a company still struggling to transform itself for the digital age, Jeff won both respect and criticism for railroading through dramatic but vital changes.
Prepare for a crash course on how to raise your profile, strengthen your brand, and blow up your professional impact. Topics we’ll cover:
- How to consciously drive and shape your brand so others can “see” you
- How to hook and sell anyone in 118 seconds
- How Jeff handled the fallout of unpopular decisions at Kodak
- How to respond to your most scathing critics, both privately and through social media
- And, because we can’t help but ask, the most interesting lesson he’s learned from “The Donald.”
Don’t miss it! Register here.
The call will be 45 minutes, with 15 minutes of audience Q&A. Everyone who registers will receive the MP3 recording and transcript the week after the call.