Community Roundtable Call
The Community Roundtable will bring together five community members around one business topic to assist each other in creating solutions for their current business challenges. The topic for March will focus on building relationships in sales.
Members of the roundtable will each have the opportunity to submit their most challenging issue related to the topic and their best set of resources to address the challenges of other members. The call will take place on Tuesday, March 27th at 6:00pm EST on WebEx.
To be considered for one of the five positions on this month’s Roundtable, email me at ksprings at mygreenlight.com the following:
- Submit a short professional bio.
- A paragraph explaining why you want to participate.
- One question that you want to put on the table related to the topic.
Participants will be selected based on the best mix of professional backgrounds and challenges in order to maintain a diverse set of perspectives and experiences for the group. If selected, participants will be required to:
- Submit 3-5 resources one week prior to the meeting to help address the collective questions of the group.
- Participate in the one hour 15 minute call on March 27th.
All Roundtables will be recorded and transcribed for members’ future use.
Are you behind on a course? Trying to get ahead in a course? In need of coaching through a course? If any of these fit where you are in the myGreenlight program, one of our upcoming Course Intensives is for you. Between April and May, I will be coaching small groups through courses in an effort to:
- Provide a one-on-one coaching opportunity.
- Facilitate connections between community members.
- Gather feedback on our newest course, the Learning Action Plan.
Participants must agree to:
- Complete two lessons per week over a five week period between April 2nd and May 4th.
- Participate in weekly coaching calls.
Weekly coaching calls may take place on a weekend or evenings to accommodate all group member participation. Groups will consist of 3-5 members. Members may only participate in one Course Intensive at a time.
If you are interested in participating in a Course Intensive, email me at ksprings at mygreenlight.com by March 15th.