Greetings from Sara Grace, program director at what was formerly Relationship Masters Academy.
Today, welcome to myGreenlight!
When you point your browser to relationshipmastersacademy.com, you’ll be taken to mygreenlight.com. You’ll find a new logo, a new look and feel, a streamlined user experience, and several new features, with new course development to come.
All your old RMA data will appear in your new mygreenlight.com account. If you encounter any tech issues, let us know by posting to this forum thread. Please also use it as a forum to share your feedback – we want to hear it all.
About our new name:
Whether you think of “greenlighting” a Hollywood movie, a traffic light granting your right-of-way, or the bright glow of thriving plant life illuminated by the sun, a green light signals progress and optimism for your future. Our new name connects us to our sister company, Ferrazzi Greenlight, signaling a plan for increased collaboration between the two.
Our new tagline is “Relationship mastery for mutual achievement,” which signals that we are, now as ever, solely dedicated to helping you create and develop the relationships that make greenlights happen – not just in your own professional life, but in those of everyone you touch with the principles our program instills: Generosity, Intimacy, Candor, and Accountability.
New feature highlights:
- Updated interface and look and feel: Thank you for all of your feedback on how we can make the site better – it has allowed us to produce a site that makes it easier than ever for members to move forward in the course and build the skills that transform their professional success.
- Social Capitalist blog: Never Eat Alone co-author Tahl Raz offers the inside skinny on his popular interview series with leading figures in business.
- Self-service Coaching: We have created a searchable library of your most popular coaching questions and the answers provided by coaches, in video, audio, and text.
- The myGreenlight blog: Design is still underway, so daily posting will start next week. If you have a blog of your own, please let Associate Community Director Ariana Good (agood at mygreenlight.com) know so that we can share links and contact you for a guest post.
- Course II: We’ll be offering Relationship Action Planning instruction as an independent course, along with an improved RAP tool. (Estimated launch: October 2011.)
- Course III: In a brand new course, you’ll achieve the highest level of relational excellence by becoming a true social capitalist – someone who creates success primarily by making a contribution to his or her broader network, rather than asking for help. Our advanced course will be a step-by-step program to guide you to organize and execute a philanthropic event. (Estimated launch: January 2012.)
This is just another step toward developing a site and a program that will revolutionize how the world does business – starting with the individual success of each and every one of our members.
Please stop by the forum and tell us what you think!
All the Best,
Sara Grace (on behalf of the very excited and proud team at myGreenlight!)